Sunday, January 10, 2010

cupid's gems


I’m excited to announce that I’ll be at the Cupid’s Gems show in Lenexa Kansas on February 6th. This is my first year to attend this juried all-jewelry show featuring over 30 regional artists and a variety of media including 18-karat gold, sterling silver, hammered silver, semi-precious stones, antique buttons, pearls, and quilled paper.

After looking at images of the Lenexa Conference Center Thompson Barn, a recently restored space, I’m quite excited to see the building, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed I’ll get a space in the main floor of the barn. It’s beautiful.

I hope to see you there!

Cupid’s Gems
Saturday, February 6
10am - 5pm
Lenexa Conference Center Thompson Barn
11184 Lackman Rd, Lenexa, KS 66219

Free parking and admission
For more information call 913.541.0209

No comments: